Anybody else obsessed with tractors?

xxSPRIFTxx

For some unknown reason (Can you blame my cute face for not knowing how my brain works?) I am medically obsessed with tractors, attachments for tractors, harvesters, ATVs, four-wheelers, and basically any type of machine. My favorite brand is New Holland Agriculture, with my favorite model being the T6 Series. Anybody else share this strange obsession?

Лично я считаю, что весь мир должен принять на вооружение своих ВВС по крайней мере 50 любых самолетов, происходящих из "железного занавеса" или Российской Федерации, для крутого эстетического эффекта.

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

This is up there with most random thing, do you play farming simulator by chance? Me and my coworkers used to joke about playing that game and the esports league, we watched the championships to competitive farming at work once. That's all I know about tractors though.

What makes you think I didn't spend $38 dollars on that game? But yes I play that game and its great. I also play snowrunner which Is basically just a game where you drive trucks through difficult terrain. But Farming simulator 19 is just so good, its got all the best brands. Well except for Kubota but that'll be here soon enough.

Лично я считаю, что весь мир должен принять на вооружение своих ВВС по крайней мере 50 любых самолетов, происходящих из "железного занавеса" или Российской Федерации, для крутого эстетического эффекта.

Shit tons of it.

50 minutes ago, WulfeBear said:

Kubota is more of a "hobby" farm tractor...I don't know any real farmers that use them for cultivating...

*gasp* I do! I used a open cab Kubota to cultivate a grass field just last month!

1 minute ago, WulfeBear said:

Cultivate it for what?

Grass. I thought I said that. Grass to be cut and baled and fed to horses.

1 minute ago, WulfeBear said:

Now wait a second, you cut grass with a Kabota to be baled? Is the Kabota going to be used to bale?

Kubota cultivated the field and thats as far as i've been. My... employer is waiting to plant it but now that you mention it the previous season I did see a massey pulling something like a cutter.

Auditor

Auditor

And I apologize, but I don't really count cutting grass as cultivating (even though I think technically that would count), but I usually consider that like tilling, planting, and harvesting said crop...lol

On 5/24/2021 at 10:17 AM, WulfeBear said:

And I apologize, but I don't really count cutting grass as cultivating (even though I think technically that would count), but I usually consider that like tilling, planting, and harvesting said crop...lol

Excuse me I said that I used a disk harrow to cultivate the field

Auditor

Auditor

2 minutes ago, xxSPRIFTxx said:

Excuse me I said that I used a disk harrow to cultivate the field

Did you? I didn't see that...I'm not a pro either, just grew up in farming country...was around a lot of it growing up.

That's good, most of my knowledge of farming does not come from real world experience so I wouldn't be surprised If everything I just said is false. Well other then that field with the Kubota, that part was true.

Hmm, if you put in the right mods and setting you can just do whatever you want.