CONTENT: THREE FRIENDS OF WINTER

ADM S Osman

Assistant Special Agent in Charge

Assistant Special Agent in Charge

• [R] RESIGNED SERVICEMEN

OFFICE OF NAVAL INTELLIGENCE - SEMPER VIGILANS
Hello all, it has been some time since I have engaged with this subculture. More specifically the clan community and Centcom Will's UNSC Server. I usually tend to my own and only discussing things with my staff members, observing your conversations recently. My privacy has been eluded for some time, I have a fondness to interaction with the Halo community beyond clans, please do not take offense to that. 

I want to ask to those that do know me how are you? Are you happy with where you are in life? Have you made progress in the goals you set to achieve? It seems nowadays that everyone I knew from before have moved on to greater things so new rumors are being spread about me again. Feel free to direct message me your answers. I have been excitedly photographed at HCS events, Microsoft stores and cam checked for FPL and more but rumors spread faster than any truth, some are believable but others yet without proof. To that I wanted to share the following.

Definition of Rumor
1: Talk or opinion widely disseminated with no discernible source.
2: A statement or report current without known authority for its truth.

Definition of Truth
1: The quality or state of being true.
2: That which is true or in accordance with fact or reality.

Definition of Fact
1: A thing that is known or proved to be true.
2: Something that has actual existence.
3: A piece of information presented as having objective reality.

People in this community think that rumor is the same as truth and fact. Sadly most of them would rather believe a rumor than the truth. - The Victorem XI

I will not release anymore information about myself aside from what you can find online, however for pursuers I completed an interview that will be uploaded soon in a new video documentary series and anticipate your kind comments. See you December 3rd, Stay Vigilant :ONI:

[ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYdbNHF63WJe8JRxllMJpzg ]