Opinions of Sheep

Accessing

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

I had to recently explain why I didn't care about someone badmouthing my name and ONI, in a gust of arrogance as always I share a quote hoping the young guns can recognize and follow thru. 

“A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep”

is often used to convey the idea that strong, confident, or powerful individuals do not let the judgments or criticisms of those who are weaker or less significant affect them. In this metaphorical sense, the lion represents a powerful and confident individual who does not feel the need to pay attention to the opinions or criticisms of those who are less capable or influential, symbolized by the sheep.

Essentially, the phrase suggests that individuals who are self-assured and have a strong sense of themselves do not allow themselves to be swayed or influenced by the negative opinions or judgments of others who are not on their level. It encourages people to stay focused on their own goals, beliefs, and strengths, rather than being distracted or deterred by the criticisms or doubts of others.

Every now and then this quote comes back into a healthy circulation of mental health. I don't know what others might think but I wanted to share here to talk about it deeper if anyone wants to!